Solar Hotwater Servicing old
OUR FULL SERVICE INCLUDES
- Power Flushing of Solar Circuit
- Change of Glycol/Heat transfer fluid
- Full system check ( Pump, expansion vessel, controller, sensors and flowrate)
The following is not included in the service
- Replacement of prats other than Glycol/Heattransfer Fluid
How often should your solar panel system be serviced?
Every 4-5- years
How often should your solar panel sysem be serviced?
- Over time the Glyco/Heatransfer Fluid breaks down and this affects the performance of your solar system
- Temperature sensors can become damaged or faulty
Contact us for a quotation for servicing your Solar Hotwater System