Solar Hotwater Servicing
OUR FULL SERVICE INCLUDES
- Power Flushing of Solar Circuit
- Change of Glycol/Heat trasnfer fluid
- Full syste check ( Pump, expansion vessel, controller, sensors and flowrate)
The following is not included in the service
- Replacement of prats other than Glycol/Heattransfer Fluid
Please note we also service installations we did not fit including installations where you no longer can contact the original supplier.
How often should your solar panel system be serviced?
Every 4-5- years
How often should your solar panel sysem be serviced?
- Over time the Glyco/Heatransfer Fluid breaks down and this affects the performance of your solar system
- Temperature sensors can become damaged or faulty
Contact us for a quotation for servicing your Solar Hotwater System